Trinity Evangelical Lutheran Congregation will hold an ice cream social and open house on the Day of Pentecost, Sunday, May 20, 2018.
Trinity’s building, completed in 1914, is one of only a few non-residential remnants of the Village of Venice, which was annexed into the city in 1964.
Historical remembrances of both the congregation and the village will be on display, and visitors will be invited to take a self-guided tour of Trinity’s building, including presentations about its current worship and music, and its ministry and mission. Everyone is more than welcome!
Bicentennial Banter – From Around the World: Ethnic Sandusky; presented by the Sandusky Library: This series explores Sandusky through the ages with educational and fun historic discussions. Sandusky museums and area experts will lead the talk and a question and answer session will be held at the end. All events take place at 6 p.m. at the Sandusky State Theatre. (107 Columbus Ave. Sandusky) Drinks will be available for purchase.